Through conducting outreach programs in the community we assist:
- The local homeless population
- Trauma survivors, including physical & emotional
- Domestic Violence Victims
- First Responders
- Troubled Youth
- Those discouraged and in despair
Insights Foundation and it’s Team members have created community outreach programs; providing positive perspective through awareness, acceptance and action.
To participate in and offered program, visit the program page and submit your contact information, or use the contact us page. An Insights Foundation Team member will respond to your request to get started!
Participation in any program is free, however requests shall be submitted for review and sponsorship approval. In other words, you just need to ask.
There are programs offered for:
Part of our free services you can access now include:
- Community aid resource lists
- Self-Help tools
- How-To videos
When you sign up as a Team member you can access even more for free.
- Feelings Charts
- Tapping Scripts
- Love & Lighten Up Article Series
- Healing Arts Projects
- Free e-book on Emotional Surviving to Thriving
- Free e-book on Emotional Mindset Mastery